The Oiltest Group is a group of companies based in Nigeria providing oilfield services to oil producing companies among other services. The Group currently has only one operational office located in Port Harcourt while it has a liaison office in Lagos. Its corporate Headquarters is located at Plot 312 Danjuma Drive, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The parent company – Oiltest, as a fully indigenous organization commenced operations in 1992.
The company started with activities including fluid sampling, production testing, electronic data acquisition, slickline services, and PVT laboratory services. By 1999, Oiltest had expanded its range of services to include well analysis services, coiled tubing & nitrogen services. In 2005, it added filtration services. Also by entering into strategic alliances, Oiltest is also able to provide Permanent downhole gauges services, completion tools & accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Job Ref: SO/23/03
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-ime
Job Level: Experienced
- Keep Stocks of items in the Store.
- Verify and track all the incoming material accordingly.
- Prepare bills/Good Receipt PO of incoming material and submit to accounts.
- Strong coordination with Procurement and user departments.
- Analysis of aging of stocks & communicate to management about obsolete Stock.
- Verify all the last day activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
- Ensure the implementation of Inventory Management System where applicable
Skills / Experience / Education
- First Degree in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience in similar role.
- Personal integrity and excellent communication skills.
- Possession of applicable certifications will be very essential.
- Knowledge of inventory /Store management software will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Procurement services will also be an added advantage.
- Must have relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Integrity and Trust worthiness is a key attribute.
- Certifications in relevant and applicable areas will be added advantage.
- A high level of individual initiative, planning and good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues.
- A forward-thinking professional with Strong decision making skills.
- The ideal candidate must have very sound memory.
- He/She must be very good in record keeping and also be a very organized person.
- The candidate must be trustworthy and very disciplined.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2023.
Documents to upload are:
- Government Issued Birth Certificate
- CV-Maximum 2 pages
- Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Applicationmust be submitted just once as duplication will automatically lead to disqualification.
- Only qualified the candidates will be Oiltest shortlisted for Group consideration