Daystar Power Group provides hybrid solar power solutions for industrial & commercial customers in West Africa, from small solar backup systems to large megawatt-size power plants, We believe that affordable, reliable and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across Africa.
The 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young and brilliant engineering graduates to be developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders. We are seeking hardworking, motivated, and well-organized individuals with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
Daystar Power Group continues to create a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in our core operational roles, with the aim of developing outstanding female solar engineers at an early career stage.
Daystar Power Group is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit all forms of discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
1. Education: a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
2. Completion of NYSC
3. Experience: 0 – 2 years experience
4. Language proficiency: English (excellent oral & writing skills).
a. Self-motivated female engineer with a learners mindset.
b. Passion for renewable energy.
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with an international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long-term prospects in a fast-growing company
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.