At Green Building Renewables we are growing rapidly and are looking out for people to join our team as we form a nationwide network of renewables installers across England.
Due to the swell of demand for renewables and exciting company acquisitions, we require experienced Electricial Engineers with great customer service skills at our York office serving Leeds, Harrogate, Tadcaster and Malton.
Electrical Engineer Vacancy
We are looking for someone who is confident with domestic electrical installations, commercial experience would also be desirable and would be responsible for installation,testing and commissioning of all electrical installations . Attention to detail and an ability to clearly communicate to customers demonstrating how things work, managing expectations and generally guiding customers through a smooth installation or service.
So, do you possess problem solving skills and have a desire to work with a small team but with the autonomy to think on your feet? Are you confident in managing your time and resources? Are you a real team player that is keen to help customers achieve their goals of becoming more energy independent whilst growing the business and benefiting from a range of benefits? If so, we want to hear from you.
Electrical Engineer Royston at Green Building Renewables
- Job Ref:EE-RO
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Contact:Angela Jones
- Contact Email:Recruitment
- Closing Date:
To support the renewable heating energy installations including first and second fix electrical installations and carry out EICR reports.
- Undertaking electrical engineering works for renewable energy & heating installations, primarily inside domestic settings, for air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps, solar panel installations, battery storage and EV charging points.
- Carrying out first & second fix electrical installations, primarily in domestic settings.
- Installing, repairing & maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory & legal requirements.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and guidance set by legislation, company standards and site standards
- Complete tasks in good time
Education & qualifications
- Electrical trade qualifications-minimum 18th Edition qualified
- NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Full driving license
- Experience of renewable heating systems.
- BPEC qualifications in heat pumps, unvented, water regulations and Part L
- Electrical Engineering qualifications.
- Experience of working in as an Electrician
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- renewable energy sector.
- Solar PV installation qualification/experience
- Electric vehicle charging installation qualification/experience
How To Apply
To apply please send an up-to-date CV and letter of application.