At Green Building Renewables, our vision is to help every customer lead a more sustainable life, and our mission is to be the largest domestic renewables installation company in the UK by 2025. Our expanding network stands on the foundations of award-winning customer service and qualified expertise. Our team of experienced and accredited engineers and experts are the core of our business.
Regional Manager Yorkshire and Northeast at Green Building Renewables
- Location:Yorkshire and Northeast
- Job Ref:RM-YO
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Contact:Angela Jones
- Contact Email:Recruitment
- Closing Date:
The Regional Manager (Yorkshire and the Northeast) will be responsible for areas including (but not limited to):
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets by managing daily operations, budgets, and setting clear performance objectives via the implementation of a regional business plan.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and information sharing whilst delivering excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimising operations, seeking opportunities for efficiency and cost improvements.
- Defining commercial sales objectives with focus on volume, pricing, market share, and debt collection to ensure a competitive edge and strong position in the market.
- Enhancing and maximising profit margins on products and services, particularly on those which represent an attractiveness in the market.
- Driving a culture of highly engaged employees who feel supported and cared for, ensuring training, development, regular 121s, and performance reviews take place.
Education & qualifications
- 5 GCSE/O-Level grades A-C
- Degree in business administration, management, or similar field desirable
- Full clean UK driving licence (please note that this role requires extensive travel)
- Market focused, monitoring competitor activity to identify business opportunities and addressing any business risks.
- Upholds the values of the organization, acting with professionalism and integrity when dealing with people.
- Builds strong teams with a shared goal around the mission and vision of the organization.
- Demonstrates ’emotional intelligence’ by having the capacity to control and express one’s emotions to handle interpersonal relationships with empathy.
- Deploys a structured communication process to filter information throughout the organization, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Is a coach and mentor by inspiring and motivating others to learn how to build on their strengths and improve weaknesses.
- Notable management and leadership experience
- Experience within the renewable energy industry
- Account Management and planning
- Business Development
- Market, Industry and Competitive Knowledge
- Product and Technical Knowledge
- Revenue and Profitability Management
How To Apply
To apply please send an up-to-date CV and letter of application.